More recipes coming to improve the foods you enjoy. Send us a message here for recipe suggestions or your favorite foods you would like to see.
Banana Chip Bread
The recipe that started it all!
2 cups KOR Foods Enhanced All Purpose Flour
1 tsp Baking soda
½ tsp Baking powder
½ tsp Salt
½ cup Butter or margarine, softened
1 cup Granulated white sugar
2 Eggs large size
1 cup Mashed ripe bananas - 4 medium size
Optional Chocolate Chip or Chopped Walnut
1. In a bowl, combine KOR Foods All Purpose Flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. (set aside)
2. In second bowl, blend butter and sugar together
3. Add Eggs to butter and sugar mixture 1 at a time, beating until smooth
4. Blend in mashed banana to butter, sugar and egg mixture, add chocolate chip or walnuts if desired.
5. Add Flour mixture to the banana mixture, stirring to combine
6. Pour into greased loaf pan - ideally 9"x5"X3" pan or in a muffin pan, cupcake pan for an easy snack on the go!
7. Bake in preheated oven at 350 ⁰F for 1hour, or until inserted toothpick comes out clean (no batter on the tooth pick)
8. Let sit for 10 minutes and enjoy.
The per 5 grams of protein pancakes!
1¼ cup KORFoods Enhanced All Purpose Flour
1 tbsp Baking soda
1 tbsp Sugar
½ tsp Salt
2 tbsp Oil
1 Egg large size
1. Combine KOR Foods All Purpose Flour, sugar, baking powder, salt in bowl (set aside)
2. Add egg, oil and milk to dry ingredients. Mix well.
3. Preheat griddle to medium heat. Add butter to prevent sticking.
4. Add ¼ cup of mixture to griddle.
5. Turn the pancake when bubbles start to form.
6. Makes 10-12 pancakes
Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
10 servings of delicious cookies!
1 ½ cups KOR Foods Enhanced All Purpose Flour
½ cup Sugar
¾ cup Dark brown sugar, packed
1 tsp Salt
½ cup Refined coconut oil, melted
¼ cup Non-dairy milk
1 tsp Vanilla extract
½ tsp Baking soda
4 oz Vegan semi-sweet chocolate, chunks
4 oz Vegan dark chocolate, chunks
In a large bowl, whisk together the sugar, brown sugar, salt, and coconut oil until combined.
Whisk in non-dairy milk and vanilla, until all sugar has dissolved and the batter is smooth.
Sift in the KOR Foods Enhanced All Purpose Flour and baking soda, then fold the mixture with a spatula, being careful not to over mix.
Fold in the chocolate chunks evenly.
Chill the dough for at least 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Scoop the dough with an ice cream scoop onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Be sure to leave at least 2 inches of space between cookies and the edges of the pan so cookies can spread evenly.
Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until cookies just begin to brown.